- 1 hr ago 张国立将主持2014年春晚
- 3 hrs ago 中国上海市场研究公司艾瑞咨询集团(iResearch)此前的一份报告说，中国网络游戏市场2008年收入为人民币208亿元，约占全球市场的27%，这一比例高于韩国的21%，略低于美国的29%。该公司还预计，中国可能会在2009年底前超越美国，成为全球最大的网络游戏市场。
- 5 hrs ago 这样的要求不可谓不苛刻。现在，有上千个供应链岗位正虚位以待。如果你希望谋求此类职位，可行之策是先接受物流培训。目前有许多学院和大学都提供此类培训，其中有些是在线课程，如美国宾州州立大学（Penn State）就提供在线供应链管理研究生培训，并颁发证书。
- 6 hrs ago Cnzz.com的报告说，目前中国3.38亿网民中有将近三分之二都是网络游戏玩家。报告说，中国网络游戏行业目前占据了互联网经济总规模的半数以上，在未来还将以每年20%的速度增长。
- Movies Gauri And Shah Rukh Khan Open Their New Delhi Home On Airbnb!
- Sports The Caixin-sponsored series is based on a much smaller sample of private companies than the official PMI reading, which focuses on larger state enterprises, and tends to be more volatile.
To Frans de Waal [The Netherlands and USA] and Jennifer Pokorny [USA] for discovering that chimpanzees can recognize other chimpanzees from seeing photographs of their rear ends.
- Education 富之岛家具因拖欠工资1000万 员工罢工停产
- Finance Small circulation also contributed to the monkey stamp's record price. Only five million "Golden Monkey" stamps were released for circulation in 1980, and they are exceedingly rare now.
- News BROADCHURCH (BBC America, March 4) David Tennant returns in the second season of this evocative British mystery, playing Detective Alec Hardy again (after a season as Detective Emmett Carver in the American remake, “Gracepoint”). With the British premiere scheduled for Monday, the producers have begun to talk a little about the show’s top-secret Season 2 story line, and fans may not like what they hear: Chris Chibnall, the creator and writer, told a British magazine, “It’s not another crime case.” Olivia Colman returns as Detective Ellie Miller, while Charlotte Rampling and Marianne Jean-Baptiste join the cast.
- Lifestyle 巢湖水泥行业“减排战” 推两大措施
- Technology 在数十项小型、以科技为核心的收购中，对Beats Electronics的30亿美元收购成为苹果迄今最大的一笔收购。Beats Electronics是一家有著名音乐人背景的耳机制造商和音乐流媒体服务商。这笔收购仍然让许多苹果分析师感到困惑，但与Beats创始人吉米?艾欧文(Jimmy Iovine)和安德烈?罗米尔?扬(Dr. Dre)合作，让苹果忽略iTunes下载商店数年后，迅速在音乐界重建信誉。如果说库克对错过类似Spotify的音乐订阅服务的快速增长感到愧疚，那么他已迅速弥补了这一点——尽管付出了很高代价。
- Travel 退租疑似甲醛房被索违约金 部分中介速装速租
Maruti Suzuki S-Presso crash test results have been revealed. As per the tests conducted by Global NCAP, the Maruti Suzuki S-Presso has secured a disappointing Zero-Star rating for adult occupancy and Two-Star Rating for child occupancy protection.
3. Will Guo Jingjing, China's diving queen, get married in 2010?
But industry watchers say that view misses an area where China goes toe-to-toe with Western rivals in innovation: extra features that make the Chinese version more interactive and more interesting to use.
7. “The Kindergarten Teacher” In his tough, weird knockout, the Israeli director Nadav Lapid spins the story of a teacher’s obsession with a child poet to create a savage portrait of fanaticism and its costs.
Probably the most awaited movie of all time and a big one for all Batman and Superman fans. We know that Batman is going to defeat Superman, but we don't know how he's going to do so in Dawn of Justice.
The difficulty of arranging visas for the large contingent of students from outside the EEA partly explains why UK schools performed disproportionally poorly in terms of international course experience, with 14 schools ranked in the bottom half of this criterion.
So ladies, we have been warned. What would your response be?
2014 sees the World Cup returning to South America for the first time since 1978, when a Mario Kempes inspired Argentina saw off the Netherlands, keeping up the record that only South American teams have ever won the tournament when it's been held there. So will 2014 be any different ? Will any of the big European nations, including the holders Spain, be able to do what no other team has managed in the past ? Or does any other continent have the strength to see off the challenge from a strong South American group ?
The U.S. is set to add nearly 3 million jobs in 2014 — the biggest increase since 1999. The burst in job creation, expected to continue in 2015, is sure to fuel consumer spending. So, too, will a plunge in gasoline prices that's given households extra cash to spare on other goods and services. See: Americans saved $14 billion as gasoline prices declined in 2014.
Any decision by China’s policymakers to begin selling down the country’s huge reserves would have a large impact on markets.
"A 12-year-old boy doesn't want to start spending 100,000 euros."
Perhaps my favorite profile this year was Kiki Zhao’s stirring depiction of the remarkable Yu Xiuhua, now one of China’s most read poets, a woman with cerebral palsy who lived most of her 41 years on a farm, writing at a low table. She never finished high school, and says she “could write before she could read.” Now, she is invited to places like Stanford University and fends off comparisons to Emily Dickinson.
Copestake said fears over economic austerity and the stability of the euro had pushed the index of euro zone cities down in the past year while the inclusion of Caracas was due to artificially high exchange rate controls.
Dachis says: 2011 saw a huge bounce for Dominos in brand enthusiasm from their brand relaunch which 2012 just couldn’t match. It’s a shame they can’t redesign their recipes every year.
She has modelled for numerous clothing companies including Glitzy Girl, Sally Miller and Purple Pixies and featured in magazines including Teen Vogue, Cosmopolitan, Elle and Seventeen.
If you wake up every morning Monday through Friday and never feel excited to go to work, that is a problem. It means you aren't enjoying your job and it is diminishing your quality of life. If you wake up every day and dread going to work, it's time to consider quitting your job.
本文作者为卡内基国际和平基金会(Carnegie Endowment)高级研究员、世界银行(World Bank)中国业务局前局长，译者/何黎
- While the debate was supposed to be solely about foreign policy, domestic concerns were never far from the surface and the candidates took every opportunity to pivot to their stump speech attacks over the economy and tax. The same was true in the spin room afterwards where both campaign teams dispensed quickly with debate comments and moved instead to analysis of the state of the race in swing states.